What is the NLC Institute?
- A five-month (Jan-May), 1 weekend per month commitment.
- Training programs focus on a core curriculum of personal leadership development, entrepreneurship, communications and marketing, fundraising and finance, political strategy and management, traditional and new media, and Internet and technology. Popular sessions you might take part in could have topics like: “Authenticity and Public Speaking,” “21st Century Predictive Voter targeting,” and “Developing a message that will stick”.
- Heavy emphasis is placed on teamwork.
- Fellows spend time meeting with local and national leaders.
- Fellows are paired with career mentors.
Get your application today by clicking here!
Questions about applying can be sent to email@example.com.